This course is specially designed to enhance and add value to Linux Admins and DevOps Engineers skill-set. The course starts from the basics and goes into the advanced concepts to become a PRO.
- SSH History.
- Basic SSH usage.
- Running commands on a remote machine.
- Running local script on a remote machine.
- Transferring files and folders to & from remote machine.
- Understanding Public/Private Key concepts.
- Generating Key-pair and using them for password less authentication.
- OpenSSH Server installation & learn to Start, Stop and Restart.
- Port Forwarding/Tunneling.
- X11 Forwarding.
- SSH Configuration & Related files.
- Securing OpenSSH
*** NEW *** Create a Linux Virtual Machine (EC2) in Amazon AWS & SSH into your own AWS Linux Machine.